Parent Volunteer Opportunities
The success of the club depends upon the efforts of parent volunteers. We need people on the executive, in registration, accounting, marketing, website maintenance, equipment management, organizing meets and socials. We can use just about any skills you have. Please consider offering your help both during the summer and during off-season planning. Talk to any one of the executive listed here
Volunteer to Help Organize the Hootenanny
All parents must sign up to help at the Cruisers Hootenanny .
This is the Cruisers’ main event, as well as our main fundraiser. Plan to help out and help often throughout the weekend.
Volunteer Coaches Wanted For All Sports!
- Do you want to spend a bunch more time at the pool this summer?
- Do you like to help the younger kids and the new members?
- Are you an experienced athlete currently in Grade 7 or above?
- Have you ever thought of being a Cruiser coach?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, the Cruiser Executive and coaching team would like to invite you to apply to be a volunteer coach this summer. This is a great way to get a taste of coaching and to help out the younger members of the club.
To become a volunteer coach, you need to:
- Submit an application letter, that describes why you believe you would be a good candidate for a Volunteer Coach and your past experiences in aquatics.
- Must be available to Participate in the Cruiser Volunteer training Program
- Willing to assist coaches at Novice meets
- Currently be in Grade 7 or older